Thursday, December 31, 2009

A refreshing Stratford Pilsner to close off the decade

Happy New Year! I hope 2010 brings you an abundance of love, peace and joy.

Coincidently, these are three of the ingredients found in Stratford Pilsner beer.

I just returned from Sirkel Foods, where they serve up the refreshing brew. I don't drink a lot of beer, but when I do, I like it cold, light and crisp. With a little help from Sirkel Foods in the refrigeration department, Stratford Pilsner exceeded my expectations with its bright apricot, spice, lemon, and floral undertones.

In business since 2004 and family owned, the Stratford Brewing Company upholds the highest standards in traditional craft brewing, producing premium beer brewed in small batches using the best natural ingredients. Committed to its community, Stratford Pilsner is brewed using Stratford water, which is drawn from deep wells that are cased in bedrock. All the spent mash generated from the brewing process is donated to local farmers to use as nutritious feed for their animals. Maybe they'll even taste better too.

So if your taste buds fancy a magnificent brew this New Year's Eve, raise a glass of Stratford Pilsner (now available at the LCBO).

And cheers to another local success story! I can't wait to uncover more local treasures in the year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment